Can-Am Maverick Trail
Can-Am Maverick X3
Requirements to Participate
• The participants must be between 7 and 78 years of age.
• Drivers are required to have 18 years of age with a valid driver's license.
• Participants must have a good physical condition and good endurance.
• Maximum weight allowed is 250 lbs.
• We can accommodate a maximum of 2 or 4 passengers depending on the UTV vehicle.
• There is no minimum weight restrictions.
• Passengers must have a minimum height of 42" (3.5 ft).
• Persons with recent injuries, surgeries, pregnancies or any other health or physical condition which makes performing the activity dangerous for you and the group are not allowed to participate.
• You cannot participate if you suffer any impediments including heart problems, back problem, neck problems, respiratory ailments, epileptic seizures, have a weakness or medical problems with your legs, are blind or visually impaired, are hearing impaired and/or are under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
• Guests must be ambulatory. Wheelchairs (collapsible or electric) are not permitted. Ecoquest will deny participation to guests arriving in wheelchairs or electric scooters.
• The participants are required to concentrate, have good reflexes and follow instructions in order to accomplish the off-road experience safely.
• Credit card and Driver’s License must be brought by the customer the day of tour and left in our check-in counter until the end of the activity.
• Customer paying for the tour must show their Photo ID the day of the tour.
• Client is responsible for damages done to the vehicle or to the premises.
• No racing or fast driving allowed.
• No bumping into other cars or objects in the course.
• Helmets must be worn at all times.
• Heads, hands, arms, legs and feet must be kept inside the vehicle at all times.
• Participants under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult that is not our tour guide.
• Our customers are advised to be aware when they ride and always consider safety, etiquette and the environment.
• Protective eye wear required.
• Our company policy states that any UTV rollover will be charged a $500 minimum plus the damaged parts and the customer(s) will be taken out of the tour. No exceptions will be made.